Saturday, March 15, 2008

Huh?

I killed the Detoxx Diet on Monday and gained 1.6 pounds this week? Huh? My total loss is now at 18 pounds. The plateau continues.

My theory is that the abrupt change in my diet from Detoxx to Healthy is what caused my weight gain.

In other news, I've decided to pony up for Weight Watchers' eTools so I can get better at tracking. I signed up for a year in October and thought the $12.95 a month wasn't worth it. And in the beginning it wasn't because I lost weight slowly and steadily. Then the Detoxx Diet and PK Protocol came over the horizon and I concentrated fully on not gaining. Now that I'm back on WW Flex (it will always be Points to me) I need to get some religion about tracking.

Sure, I could track on paper, but I've been hearing terrific things about eTools at the meetings. The tipping point came today when a woman said eTools made it so easy for her to track, even at work. Eureka! I live at a computer all day, including lunch, so tracking for the day while I'm munching my lunch salad makes a lot of sense.

I'm starting to feel like a Weight Watchers' true believer. If it works, though, how can I complain? It's not like I'll start selling flowers in airports!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it but it is so tough the ups and downs of weigh loss and gain. My husband lost over 20 lbs on Weight Watchers and has tried alot of things but that has worked best for him so far.