Saturday, October 4, 2008

OK, OK, I'm starting to get it

I lost one pound this week for a total of 26 pounds lost. I'm not at the lowest weight I've been since I joined Weight Watchers, but I'm close.

I did as my leader suggested and calculated Points for the meals I usually eat. Sure enough, I was eating portions of grains that were too large. I cut back and lost a pound despite eating out many times during the weekend after my previous weigh in.

Now the challenge is to continue the portion control I managed to exercise last week.

There's really no magic to all of this but no one can fault me for wishing there were.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Weight Watchers is great. Stick with it. Good luck.

Jessie said...

Thanks, James!

I bought a one-year membership almost a year ago because I knew I needed to make a long-term commitment. I did the right thing! I now know that I'll be attending weekly Weight Watchers meetings for the rest of my life.