Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sigh

I really thought I'd lost weight this week. In fact, I was thinking about a really snappy title for this post on my way to Weight Watchers.

Alas, it was not to be. I gained .2 pounds. I know that's within statistical margin of error, but I thought I'd lost not stayed the same.

Still, I know that eventually I'll get the weight off. And my leader was so good with me when I expressed my disappointment with gaining weight (her suggestion was to reward myself with some non-food item, like flowers; I didn't need the reward but it was nice to accept her concern).

On a positive note, my fibromyalgia might be letting up some. Not that it's gone by any means. One thing I've learned from trolling the internet is that now that I've got it I can expect only that it will be better or worse. Controlling it is the challenge.

Onward into the next week!

No comments: