Saturday, July 26, 2008

40 Points of Food Feeling Without the Food!

This past week, I got 40 points of food feeling without the food doing something I've never done before: I had my hair dyed. It was great fun!

I anticipated the event for weeks and didn't tell anyone about it. Part of the deliciousness of the anticipation was thinking about how people would react when they saw my hair.

Um, ah, ahem, no one noticed. That's because I had the hair underneath my hair dyed red. It's a gorgeous shade of red that goes really well with my green eyes and real hair color. My plan, though, was for the red to show much more than it does. I finally had to show people what I was (unintentionally) hiding. If I hadn't started having vertigo, which tends to put things into perspective, I'd have gone back for an "adjustment."

Not one to be subdued (thank you, fibromyalgia, I can't think of the word I want here), I'm planning to experiment with clips so I can put my hair up to ensure that people notice!

6 comments:

Zeolite said...

ooooooo Jessie pictures!! LOl I love your spirit. I am in NB Canada so it seems not too far from you!

Anyway…I was surfing tonight and stumbled across your blog.You’ve got some really great stuff here!

My readers would think so as well, and we all can use a little inspiration. If you were so inclined, would you mind dropping by and adding your blog link to the BE Naturally Well community? We would love to see you there.
and that way I can keep up on your progress too!
http://www.benaturallywell.com/blog/add-your-blog/
Many Blessings!
Shelley

Jessie said...

Thanks, Shelley!

I've added my blog to BE Naturally Well and I've spent some time looking around. We all need inspiration wherever we can get it!

Zeolite said...

Jessie I came back looking for pictures of that beautiful RED! ;-)

I'm glad you had a chance to visit. And anyone who dies the underside of their hair red is going to be a friend of mine! LOL

Many Blessings,
Shelley

Jessie said...

Blush!

I'd say more but my keyboard won't type o's and some other letters! I'll post photos ASAP!

new*me said...

just found your blog ;) I joined your community today thanks to divamentors finding me. I love to change my hair color in the fall and was thinking off adding a little more brown or red....my hair picks up red easy :) Red heads are supposed to be feisty and I have been told I tend to be passive, so feisty may be good :) You have a great blog here!

Jessie said...

Thanks, New! I'm still having keyboard trouble, but I greatly appreciate your comment!

I think there is a lot more red in my future!